Monday, June 16, 2014

"whosoever will come may come and partake of the waters of life freely"

Talofa Family,

It's been a great week. So much happened, but I can't cram it all into one email.

So here's a miracle from Saturday: 


In the morning, I remember we prayed that we would be an answer to somebody's prayer that day. In the evening, we went to see John, an investigator. He wasn't there. But while we were in that complex, we ran into Al and Starla. 

Remember back when Elder Pauga was here? We had a great lesson with Al and Starla and Spencer. Then we pretty much lost contact and Al went back to Orange County. He was their cousin, just visiting. But, he was actually meeting with missionaries back home.

Well, Al was visiting again just for the weekend. And just that morning he had asked Spencer if they ever saw us again. Then we showed up. We talked about faith and the Book of Mormon and the Holy Ghost and it was an awesome, brief lesson. The Spirit seemed to fill our mouths with words to say. And I felt so much love for Al and the whole family. We told them we had to get running, and he was like:

No. Jesus is telling you to stay! 

I asked if he had a phone. He did. I asked if we could grab it. He was like:

You can't have my phone, but you can have my number.  

He smiled. We all laughed. I was embarrassed. It was just funny.

I know that there is a God. He is the Father of every person who exists, who ever has existed, and who ever will exist. He watches over his children and listens to the deepest desires of their hearts. He answers prayers prayed to Him in the name of His Beloved Son, Jesus Christ. 

Alofa atu,

Elder Judd