Monday, September 8, 2014

"he hath heard my cry"

My family,

GREAT things are happening here. Here's a few:

We had dinner with an awesome family on Wednesday. One of the sons, Derek, just got home from his mission last week. He invited his friend, Jose, to church and the dinner. Jose is awesome. We talked and found out his family is from the same place in Mexico where my family came from. We talked about family history and I am convinced that we have to be cousins. 

On Thursday night, we had an appointment with a family that used to meet with the missionaries. We went, but nobody was home. we started to drive away and drove a few streets away. But then we felt to park, make some phone calls, and then knock again at the family. We followed the feeling. When we knocked again, the family was there. they had just returned from a school activity. They were super nice and want to meet with us again. I know that the Holy Ghost is real.

We did service for an older lady who didn't want anything to do with the church. It softened her heart, and now she's going to feed us for dinner this month.

I know that our Father in Heaven loves us! I know that Jesus lives!

Love,

Elder Judd