Monday, March 10, 2014

"if he believed in God it was his privilege to serve Him"

Talofa family!

I love serving in both Samoan wards! I love Elder Tingey! I love being a missionary!
 
So, remember about 6 months ago when I met a family that has 6 kids and was awesome? Probably not, but I do. And because we now cover the Rialto 2nd ward, we can teach them. We re-met them last week. Their names are Diana, Jody, Kyle, Mariah, Joseph, Maria, and Kanoa. We haven't met the dad yet. We're teaching them tonight. :)

We also taught Matthew twice! He's doing so well. We taught him about baptism and the Holy Ghost. He's really funny. At the end of our last lesson we asked him what he thought about everything, and he was like:

I think it's about time I got the Holy Ghost.

It was pretty sweet, especially in a New Zealand accent.

We spent a lot of the end of the week meeting the members of the Rialto 2nd ward. along the way we met John M. I recognized his name from the Inland Empire area book. In my mind I was like:

Holy cow, I've been trying to find you for 7 months!!

But in person I was like:

It's nice to meet you.

We'll see them again this week.

We have Elder Neil L. Andersen coming this Saturday! I'm so excited to meet an Apostle of the Lord, Jesus Christ! :)

Love you all!

Elder Judd